Monday, March 22, 2010

FOTD: Blooming Spring :D

So I did a spring-ish kinda look, I used some very subtle colors...I was so excited to use my Blooming Lovely lipstick so I thought I would pair it up with a purple look.

I applied the l/s very lightly

What I used
Face
Clinique Dramatically different moisturizing gel
Maybelline mineral power concealer
Maybelline mineral power foundation {Light 5}
E.l.f blush {Tickled Pink}
Eyes
N.Y.C Primer from e/s palette I recently bought {haul pics coming soon}
Light Gray {from E.l.f palette}
Dark Gray {from E.l.f palette}
MAC e/s {Satellite Dreams}
Milani e/s {Shock}
Skin color highlight from N.Y.C palette
Revlon e/l pen {Black}
Revlon colorstay e/l {Black}
Rimmel Max Volume Mascara {Extreme Black}
Eyebrows
Wetnwild eyebrow kit
Lips
Softlips
MAC l/s {Blooming Lovely}

[close-up on the eye]



well this is all....I hope you like it....let me know what you all think,
Up next...My mini MAC haul

10 comments:

Katie Ms. Cocktail Smarty said...

Vet pretty!! I have so many elf shadows and I Never use them!

Chennel said...

I love that combo of colors. really pretty : )

thestartsteam said...

Blooming lovely looks so pretty on you!

Valerie said...

Omy gosh--I love this look!! I think Im gonna have to recreate it... Its gorrg! Blooming Lovely is so pretty on you :)

Neeyuh said...

Pretty! I really like the color combo and that lipstick is gorgeous on you! :)

Of course you can join in on the no buy! I was buying like crazy and it's just what I needed right now, it feels good to use up what I have.

Kimmy said...

This is pretty, never would have thought of silver grey and purple. Lovely!!

Janel said...

I love the soft colors on u!
Very pretty :)

Latinminx79 said...

So cute!!!

Tammy said...

I love these colors together & the way you blended in the purple is beautiful.

Alisa said...

oooh your looking fierce girl, I so love this look! Gotta go get that MAC l/s too cuz I'm seeing it everywhere & it's a great everday color too.

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.