Wednesday, March 10, 2010

FOTD: Green & Purple

Hey Ladies I'm here with a look I did just a few days ago..it was late at night so I felt like playing around with my makeup..I hope you girlies like it :D





What I used
Face
Skin MD Lotion
Revlon Photoready Foundation [Natural Beige] 
NYX Blush [Pinky]
Eyes
L'oreal Decrease
NYX JEP [Milk]
Milani e/s [Garden Mist][Inner Lid]
Wetnwild e/s [Kitten][Outer Lid]
Milani [Shock] [Crease]
MAC [Satellite Dreams] [on crease on top of shock]
Sally Girl e/l [Lashline]
UD 24/7 e/l [Zero][waterline]
Rimmel london mascara
Lips
Softlips
Covergirl l/s [Pillow Pink]

I used my Revlon Photoready Foundation...I think it's too light for me..maybe I need a darker shade :(
Also I applied it super quick it kinda looks cakey :(

BTW I used only Hollywood brushes to achieve this look , except for my blending brush...check out my review here!

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

Very nice, love your nail color.

Lyn said...

love the eye makeup! I need to venture out and start using my greens. They've been calling me but I think I look horrible in green eyeshadow. I think the found. is a shade to light.. or maybe the flash is giving it that white overcast? I hate taking pics with my revlon colorstay. It always makes me look like my foundation is off when really it's the horrible spf in it turning me white.

Klaudia ♡☮ said...

Aww this look is so pretty :) I love the pastel colours :D

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.