Sunday, March 28, 2010

FOTD: Simple Smokey eye

Hey ladies I created this simple "Smokey eye" uaing only two e/s from the Wetnwild "Lust" palette

it took me like 5-10 min to finish the whole look

I didn't add any liner on my lashline [only on my waterline]...I think it still looks smokey....

What I used
I totallly forgot everything I used but I know I used
the color with the teal star on the crease [yes it comes out charcoal-like when u blend it] and the color with a pink star on the lid and the color with a green star as a highlight color






That's it....LMK what'cha think :D


7 comments:

Unknown said...

I like it very much Sofie, it looks like something i could rock during the day :)

SephoraMAC said...

Looks so beautiful. I will definately wanna try this. Thanks for sharing.

Valerie said...

So pretty! I love it :)

Shaimaa said...

Lvely simple
you are pretty girl

Tammy said...

Love it!! This look really similar to my last LOTD, except you used drugstore items.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Sometimes amazing looks can be achieved with hardly any shadows, right? :)

Neeyuh said...

Gray smokey eyes are my fave! So pretty! After this no buy is over I really want to try out those palette's.

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.