Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mini MAC lippie Haul

Hey ladies so I've got another haul...I purchased some stuff from MAC out of their recent collections

English Accents, [Liberty of London] Loud & Lovely, & Richer, Lusher [Too Fabulous]

I oredered these off the MAC website..last time I do that it took forever to get here
I got the two cremesheen glasses after seeing a post from latinminx79

I also got Blooming Lovely [Liberty of London] from my local MAC store
it's gorgeous..I agree with all the comparisons to NYX's round lipstick in Power [it's identical]

SWATCHES.....

oh and these I got from my local grocery store..you ladies know I love E.L.F....these lipglosses are so pretty and I love the smell



I was so excited to try this new palette from N.Y.C, it comes with it's own primer..which isnt too bad...it looks beige but goes on white on your eyelid.

the colors are super pigmented ans super blendable
the top white color is an illuminator it says to use it to change the colors of the e/s [haven't tried it yet]

swatched over NYC primer from palette above

and at BIG LOTS I got this Almay set..the pigmentation is great and the eyeliner is sooo prettty
the mascara is brown..which is good I guess because I don't have any brown mascaras.

swatches...swatched over NYC primer from palette above

oh and this NYX palette I got from my friend Steph...It was so nice of her to think of me...

well that's all ladies!
Thanks for Reading

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

babe u should rename ur blog to Sofia's lippies.. hehe i swear lippies reminds me of u! great stuff!

Latinminx79 said...

Love it, those 2 are going to look lovely on you.

Rai said...

Fabulous haul! I want Richer, Lusher. :D

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.