Friday, March 12, 2010

40 Beauty Questions Tag

So I wasn't tagged by anybody to do this..but the questions are soo fun so I decided to do it!! So here are the 40 questions and my answers....

SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice, once in the morning and once at night
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
I have combo skin...my cheeks are super dry but my t-zone is oily
-What is your current facial wash?
I use my Clinique Liquid facial soap
-Do you exfoliate?
Yes
-What brand do you use?
St. Ives apricot scrub
-What moisturizer do you use?
Clinique dramatically diff moisturizing gel
-Do you have freckles?
no
-Do you use eye cream?
yes
-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I used to have acne prone skin as a teen but only on my forehead
-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
no

MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use?
for everyday I use Maybelline mineral power foundation
-How about concealer?
Mac studio finish concealer or Maybelline mineral power concealer
-Do you know your undertone color?
no
-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I'd love them if i knew how to properly put them on
-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
yeah but  I dont!!lol!!
-What brand of mascara do you use?
all brands
-Sephora or MAC?
More Mac
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
nope
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes and sponge for liquid found.
-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
yes
-For the face?
nope
-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
purple
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I use liquid or gel on lashline and pencil in waterline
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
not very often
-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
love the color payoff but hardly use pigments
-Do you use mineral makeup?
yeah
-What is your favorite lipstick?
any mauvy l/s
-How about lipgloss?
mauves also
-What is your favorite blush to use?
I adore my MAC mocha blush
-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
I did once but never again
-Do you like drugstore makeup?
I LOVE DS makeup
-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
I wish I did
-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
yes
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
no, I take my time
-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
super wrong foundation shade
-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I love both
-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Rihanna and Keri Hilson ...IMO
-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
eyeliner
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
yep
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
if I moisturize and sleep well
-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
High end-MAC....DS-Maybelline
-What do you think of Makeup??
LOVE IT!!

No comments:

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.