Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Playing with makeup!!!

so I spent all this weekend playing with my makeup and I did several looks but this one that was inspired by goluckygirl1 on YT...was my fave...
so here it is

My purple is not as dark though...


why the sad face??? well because nude lips & me don't get along...

 





What I used:
     NYX eyeshadow base
NYX JEP [Milk]
Giovi 42 e/s palette
120 e/s palette
NYC liquid e/l [Jet Black]
Almay e/l [Black]
Almay e/l [Purple]
L'oreal Voluminous Mascara
 Lips
1st pic [Revlon Berry haute w/loreal colour juice grape]
2nd pic [Concealer & Revlon l/s Almost nude]
I have a mascara stain...ahhhh!!!

That's it Let me know what you think :D
Thanks for reading

12 comments:

Lyn said...

looks great! I love how you pulled off the orange! beautiful!

Courtney said...

OMG! that looks is GORGEOUS on you hun!

Camille Santos said...

this reminds me of dory in finding nemo hehe i just love playing with makeup too!!!

Sofia said...

@ Courtney...Thanx hun I hate the nude lip though

Sofia said...

@ LYN...thanx babe I tried!!

Chennel said...

great look. love the color combo.

Neeyuh said...

Really pretty, I love those colors together! :)

Unknown said...

LOL aww nude lip looks good on you!

AnNeTtEe said...

that's a gorgeous look!! that's colors that are hard to pull off but u did...

thestartsteam said...

Love the e/s combo! It looks so nice! And ugh, I hate it but my mascara always does that! lol

The Mrs Blogs said...

I could never pull this look off but you look so good in this!

lipglossagenda said...

super pretty :)

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.