Sunday, March 07, 2010

Target E.l.f haul & Sally's Haul

So when will I stop hauling??? Man I really need help...maybe an intervention?? That's what my little sister says I need...lol!!
Well anyways I'm here with a haul from Sally's and Target...

From Sally's I got two China glaze n/p from their spring collection [which I forgot the name of]...I also got a teasing comb..I got these super cheap because I had a $5 off coupon since I renewed my card last month.

aren't they gorgeous

"Grape Pop" looks alot like "Spontaneous"...but it's a little darker...and "Flyin High" is a little like "For Audrey"  but I like this one alot more

this I got from CVS..I got Rimmel london mascara [which I love] & they had Revlon on BOGOF so I got a Photoready foundation and a colorburst lippie..My shade is "Natural beige" and the l/s is in "Mauve" y'all know I love my mauves




I was so freaking excited to read from Latinminx79's Blog that Target finally put up a permanent display for E.l.f products..both from their regular line and studio line!!

this is everything I hauled..




the only thing I've tried before are the blushes...so I know I'm going to love those...






I did swatches but I'm not very happy with them...

10 comments:

Tina-Bobeena said...

i'm so excited that target now supplies ELF cosmetics! :) lovely haul btw!

Kimmy said...

Terrific haul Sofee, wow Target finally got the Elf new goodies, I sure will be checking my local one, I've been anticipating it! Thanks for sharing.

Julisa said...

pretty china glaze colors!

Chennel said...

I have bought 3 Photo Ready foundations so far trying to get the right color. I have resorted to mixing colors. I didn't get 005, what color do you wear in MAC foundation?

Mz. More said...

I have to go to my Target and check out the display as I need some more brushes. I love the Complexion Brush and use it for blush application. Nice haul! :)

Alisa said...

Awesome!!...which Target did you go to?

Erin said...

You sure do buy a lot of makeup! I bet you don't end up liking it all. Do you ever have a blog sale?

lipglossagenda said...

U love China Glaze and I wish my Target sold e.l.f :(

fasha comeback again said...

BEAUTIFUL, I LOVE YOUR BLOG,VISIT MY BLOG AND FOLLOW ME, DON'T FORGET TO JOIN MY BLOG

erica said...

heyy girl!! Just found your blog and I absolutely LOVE it!!! I am most def going to follow!

Have a fabulous day!

xoxo

www.fashionmeetsfood.com

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.